About the UK Windsurfing Association
The UKWA's mission
To organise and provide first class competition for the members of the association in whichever classes they wish to compete. The Chairman’s letter outlines what’s in store for this year.
To find out about the disciplines / classes for windsurfing competition try the navigation at the top of the page.
The official stuff:
The UK Windsurfing Association is a not for profit company limited by guarantee, whose objectives include, but are not limited to:
- To promote the sport of windsurfing in all its branches
- To protect, promote and represent the interests of windsurfers (UK) both at a national and an international level
- To act as an association for all windsurfing classes for racing under ISAF rules; and to organise events for all types of competitive sailor
- To encourage and support the instruction and training of windsurfers, and in particular training for national and international racing
- To examine, study, investigate and report on all matters affecting the sport of windsurfing
The members of the UKWA decide on policy at the AGM and elect a Management Committee to administer the affairs of the Association.
The companies registered address is different from our contact address:
9-10 Fore Street