If you are renewing (e.g. you just received an email reminder), you already have an online account:
- Renew your membership (you'll need to login, but that page lets you retrieve your username/password.)
Joining the UK Windsurfing Association allows you to enter any UKWA event*.
You also gain the following benefits:
- The chance to meet and compete with the best windsurfers and windfoilers in the country.
- £5 million Third Party Liability Insurance. Cover is for recreational use including racing, Worldwide (excluding USA & Canada). Third Party cover includes Windsurfing (fin), Foiling, Wing foiling and Paddleboarding both for recreational activity and racing. The insurance is provided by Noble Marine, you can view the Noble Marine policy.
- Great safety cover during events - so hopefully you don’t have to use all that insurance!
- You are joining the UK competitive windsurfing and windfoiling organisation.
If you renew late (i.e. after the rewal date), a year is added to your renewal date. If you renew early a year is added from the renewal date.
Members should login for more details.
How to join (new members)
Membership costs £60 (or £80 for a Family, or £45 for Youth/student membership). You can join online:
- Register on the site
- Email confirmation
- Enter details
- Pay via Paypal
* Some events require qualification, e.g. the National Wave Sailing final.
* Family membership: Married couples or Partners living together at the same address and any siblings under 18 years of age. Children over the age of 18 but still in full time education (FTE) may also remain as family members by providing proof of their FTE status.
Children over 18 and not in FULL time education will require individual membership.