If you are renewing (e.g. you just received an email reminder), you already have an online account:
- Renew your membership (you'll need to login, but that page lets you retrieve your username/password.)
Joining the UK Windsurfing Association allows you to enter any UKWA event*.
You also gain the following benefits:
- The chance to meet and compete with the best windsurfers in the country.
- £5 million Third Party insurance whilst ashore or afloat (including competitions) on inland and coastal waters of the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands and for up to 30 days in any period of insurance whilst in the Republic of Ireland and/or the continent of Europe. (Bishop Skinner Marine policy, cover is restricted to Section B only.)
- 10% discount from Bishop Skinner Marine for fully comprehensive insurance (with your membership details).
- Great safety cover during events - so hopefully you don’t have to use all that insurance!
- You are joining the UK competitive windsurfing organisation.
Please note: if you joined UKWA before 1/2/2019 then the insurance is with Noble Marine. Members should login for more details.
How to join (new members)
Membership costs £45 (or £60 for a Family, or £30 for Youth/student membership). You can join online:
- Register on the site
- Email confirmation
- Enter details
- Pay via Paypal
Or download the membership form, print it out and fill it in, and post it in. If you have any questions or queries about membership, contact the UKWA office.
* Some events require qualification, e.g. the National Wave Sailing final.
* Family memberships are intended for parents/guardians at the same address, Children reaching 18 and not in full time education should have their own individual membership.