UKWA Annual General Meeting
11 March 2005
Location: CUTTY SARK - MARAZION (directions will be posted on the race notice board)
Friday, 25 th March 2005
1. Minutes of the 2004 UKWA AGM
2. To receive the report from the Chair
3. To receive the Accounts for the year to 31 December 2004
4. Election of Officers
Officers willing to stand:
Chair - John Ellis
Treasurer - Roger Clark
Secretary - Jay Williamson
5. Election of the Executive Committee
Existing Members of the Executive Committee are:
Alastair Campbell and Brian Tilbury (both elected in 2002)
Allan Cross, Louise Emery and Lucy Horwood (all elected Nov 2003)
Paddy Payne and Ceri Williams (both re-elected Nov 2003)
Stephen Fry, Trevor Funnell and Doug Pearch (all re-elected April 2004)
Of the above
Ceri Williams is standing down and not seeking re-election.
The following three are required to stand down, but are offering themselves for re-election: Alastair Campbell, Brian Tilbury and Allan Cross.
6. Any other relevant matters regarding the business of the UKWA Ltd.
If possible, please advise the Chair in advance of items to be brought up
under this heading.