News Elsewhere for 2009-07-19
18 July 2009
- ISAF Youth Worlds: Izzy Hamilton gets silver in the RS:X girls' windsurfing class.
- PWA results: Ross Williams "pushed himself beyond his limits, eventually catapulting through his sail"
- Pozo report from Robby Swift on Boardseeker.
- Intuition MasterBlaster July 09 Video.
- Stithians Windsurf Rally, Aug 29-31, caters all levels with a chance to try out the latest kit.
- IFCA Slalom Youth & Master European Championships 2009, entry now open.
- PWA Slalom Gran Canaria: Antoine Albeau takes the lead, Ross down to 3rd but still in contention.
- ISAF Youth Worlds: Izzy Hamilton is 3rd, Ali Masters scores 2 & 1 to get to sixth:
- First Team15 Team Qualify for the 2009 Champions Cup: South East team the Hythe Hotshots.
- Ross Williams leads the slalom in Pozo with 2nd & 3rd, poetic write up on PWA.
- Simon Bornhoft coaching @ 9 great venues, an informative and entertaining evening! A must for every windsurfer!
- Germany will host the IFCA Slalom Youth & Master European Championship, Aug 11th to 16th 2009.
- Record entry of 113 competitors from 16 countries for the Raceboard worlds.