News Elsewhere for 2009-08-02
1 August 2009
- RYA publishes "Introduction to RYA Volve Transition Training"
- Bryony Shaw join the "Blue Mile", race for the environment.
- National Windsurfing Festival site goes live.
- The Hayling slalom guys had a good session this week. http://bit.ly/DGvIB #
- Some superb freestyle action from the the PWA Fuerteventura freestyle. http://www.boardseekermag.com/wnews/show/1/2027 #
- Tiree Wave Classic profiled on Windsurfing News. http://bit.ly/FX5ho #
- Poole slalom: Great racing last night - flat, sunny, side-shore, and windy with most people racing on 6.0 - 7.0m sails! #
- AGM for International Raceboard Class, 24 August 2009 at WPNSA, Weymouth, UK.
- ISWC World Championships, 31 July-5 August, Karpathos, Greece http://www.speedworldcup.com/ #
- AGM for the Techno 293 class is in Weymouth, 26th August. http://www.techno293.org/page0079v01.htm #
- Antoine jumping the committee boat? http://bit.ly/kqKbj #
- Antoine Albeau rounded the 1st mark in eighth place, finished in second place. http://bit.ly/1u9KkZ #
- Karpathos will host the 2009 Speed Windsurfing World Championships. http://bit.ly/10LsOm #