News Elsewhere for 2009-08-09
8 August 2009
- Boardseeker test the Quad fin Starboard, "potentially most appealing to the every day wave sailor."
- The "no spin fin", not convinced about speed performance, but definitely good for waves.
- South Swell Special: Weather triggered holidays in Baja.
- Four Dimensions (.com) bring Matrix style to windsurfing videos.
- Axbridge Animals win SWN T15 third round at Croft Farm.
- World Windsurfing Day 2009 is Aug 16th. Not sure if many people in the UK know about it!
- Finian Maynard and Valerie Ghibaudo conquer the 2009 Speed World Cup in Karpathos.
- Could this revolutionize how people learn to windsurf?
- Inflatable board bag, sounds like a good idea for flights.
- BA bans boards over 240cm x 75cm.
- Izzy Hamilton "was so far in front, one could be foregiven for thinking that the race was over before it began."
- Finian leads the 2009 ISWC Speed Windsurfing World Championship, 2 days left.
- Pretty awesome freestyle video: Burners and Choppers.
- Victor Fernandez's interview about his thoughts on "La Reunion Wave Classic"
- "the two best freestylers in the world have held firm in Fuerteventura." Final results.
- Weymouth Speed Week Entry is online now.