5 September 2009
- Day 1 at the RS:X Worlds, and if the men were out on the ragged edge, the women's fleet were pushed even harder today.
- Nik Baker teaches Peter Andre to windsurf, coming to a TV near you in October.
- Midland regional event at Chasewater this weekend. Course racing for Longboard to Formula.
- Interview with Irish wave ripper Mike Clancy.
- RS:X Windsurfing Class has been confirmed in the London 2012 Olympic Games. http://bit.ly/3e94RE #
- New site for Weymouth Windsurfing Association, to promote and protect windsurfing in the area. http://bit.ly/1ajvE4 #
- Kevin Pritchard posts some nice pics and good racing advice. pritchardwindsurfing.com #
- Great vid form PWA Alacati, BjÃ¶rn starts ahead of Antoine. http://bit.ly/Yb7NJ #
- Picture of top spec new Olympic Performance Centre gym at the sailing venue in Weymouth. http://twitpic.com/dq49n (via @bryonyshaw) #
- Ricardo gets very close to the triple loop http://bit.ly/gKPzA (via @BeachTelegraph) #
- IFCA AGM minutes http://ifca.internationalwindsurfing.com/page0213v01.htm #
- Lemonheads confirmed for White Air 2009 festival. http://bit.ly/OOi5K #
- RT @Continentseven: PWA Slalom Alacati. Ross Williams and Sarah Hebert win the first round. It was wind up to 30 knots. #
- Signed photo of Cribby getting run over on channel crossing on ebay, proceeds to charity. http://bit.ly/4hZvnF #
- Oceansource.net donates a free holiday to National Windsurfing Festival. http://www.nationalwindsurfingfestival.com/news/ #
- PWA World Slalom Champion Antoine Albeau (JP/Neilpryde) has confirmed his attendance at this years UK National Windsurfing Festival. #
- Brits take 3 of the 7 medals available at the IWA Worlds. http://bit.ly/FDlcv #
- The Raceboards at IWA are struggling with the wind, whilst down the coast UKWA member Dave Standing rigs his 4.2 http://bit.ly/15fbsh #
- Looking like another sell out year for National Windsurfing Festival down to the last 75 available places.... http://bit.ly/2Rwehm #
- Former Olympic Champion Nikos hits inspiring heights at IWA Windsurfing Worlds. http://bit.ly/3ytMor #
- Windsurfing World Champion Antoine Albeau confirmed to attend the Animal Windfest in Poole 12th - 13th September. http://www.animalwindfest.co.uk #
- IFCA Slalom European Championships 2009 completed in upto force 7 winds. http://bit.ly/3wLwu1 #
- Antoine Albeau and Valerie Ghibaudo take the 2009 PWA Slalom World Tour title in Turkey. http://bit.ly/14HG5M #
- Saskia and Imogen Sills, and newcomer Emma Labourne take first 3 positions at JYM Worlds. http://bit.ly/p5rNt #
- Report from Irish Slalom round 5. http://bit.ly/E1sNu #
- Young Brit Kieran Martin starts well at IWA's JYM Worlds. http://bit.ly/oSv4d #
- Follow the RS:X World Windsurfing Championships virtually live! http://bit.ly/3Mrnjk #
- Windsurfer International Magazine - an eco-friendly, free to read monthly page-flip publication. http://bit.ly/14wZ72 #
- IWA JYM World Championships opened today with record entry of 350 sailors. http://bit.ly/FKDJd #