BWA Round 1: Rhosneigr Friday 14th to 16th May
11 May 2010
Remember last year? When south coast sailors didn't make the trip North because of the 'forecast' and then we had the best competitive day of sailing at Rhosneigr in years. They were all gutted. Don't do it again. And you know what, if we don't quite get competitive conditions you have the following reasons to attend:
- Friday night ALL ACCESS to Llandudno Ski Slope. Ski, snowboard, toboggan, BBQ, beer.
- Coaching sessions/top tips from the Pros all weekend
- Paddle board trips out into the bay
- Wakeboarding behind jetbikes
- Demo kit from the BWA Brand Pool including beginner kit. Could be the weekend your better half/kids finally get into our beloved sport.
- Volley Ball contest: Pros .v. Amateurs
- Saturday night Karaoke/Fancy Dress Party. You've got to come just to see Funsport Shop Manager Lucas on the mic.
- Sunday chill and then we all catch that ferry to Ireland
The weather looks sunny at least and we are warning you, Rhosneigr has it's own weather pattern, so don't miss out. Can't wait to see you all for a weekend of windsurfing chit chat, fun and frolics at the beach and plenty of partying. Oh, and if we're lucky some windsurfing competition.
Registration for Pros: 9am, Friday 14th, Funsport Shop.
Registration all other fleets: 7pm onwards, Friday 14th, Llandudno Ski Slope OR 9am Saturday 15th Funsport. Shop.
Picture courtesy Simon Crowther.
Thanks goes to the Irish Windsurfing Association (IWA) who have offered their ferry discount event code for sailors travelling to the Brandon Bay event. Go to: www.stenaline.ie/event
You will be asked:
Firstname: (put in your name)
Surname (put in your surname)
Event number: SE101
Use SE101 everytime you are asked for event code.
Hopefully this will give you some discount for any LATE bookers.