Notice Of UKWA AGM 2011/Sailors Meeting
7 April 2011
The UK Windsurfing Association AGM 2011 will be held at Weymouth & Portland Sailing Academy, Osprey Quay, Portland DT5 1SA on Sunday 1st May, 2010 at 8.00pm. (During Cup 1.)
Followed by a One Hour Open Sailors Meeting, your chance to let the committee know your thoughts. The meeting will be limited to one hour and there will be no fixed agenda. The floor is yours!
- Approval of the minutes of the last meeting Agm minutes 2010(please print out your own copy to bring to the meeting).
- Matters arising (not covered in the agenda items)
- Chairman's Report including report on Wave, slalom, racing, freestyle, speed, UKWA/RYA
- Treasurer's Report andTo receive the Financial Statements and Accounts for the year to 31 December 2010. UKWA - 2010 stat acs Please please print your own copy to bring to the AGM. The detailed management accounts for 20010 are available to members, please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your membership number if you would like a printed copy.
- Class structures within the UKWA
- Outline plans for revision of UKWA constitution
- Election of officers
- Any other relevant business