Techno Class AGM
14 February 2016
2016 Techno Class Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) – Notice
Date: Saturday 26th March 2016 (during Techno Easter Camp)
Place: Spinnakers, Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy
Start time: 10:30
The purpose of this AGM is primarily to elect a Committee to support and safeguard the future of the Techno Class Association. The objectives of the Association are:
- To represent the viewpoint of windsurfers and parents in all racing and training matters at Regional, National and International level
- To develop and deliver a strong and inclusive junior race and race training programme throughout the UK with support of the RYA
- To be the definitive voice of the Techno Class in discussion with RYA and UKWA
- To consider and create a strategic development structure for all sailors passing through the classes with the aim of their continuation within competitive windsurf racing participation
- Welcome by the Chair of the Techno Class Association
- The 2014/2015 Class Accounts
- Election of Members to serve on the Committee
- Any Other Business
The AGM will be immediately followed by a meeting of the new TCA Committee.
Those Techno Class Association Members wishing to stand for election on to the Techno Class Association Committee shall notify Anisha.firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which role by 1030 on Saturday 19th March 2016. Job descriptions for each role are attached.
Those Techno Class Association Members wishing to make a proposal for consideration by the Techno Class Annual General Meeting shall do so by sending the proposal in writing including the title, purpose/objective, proposal and reason to Anisha.email@example.com by 1030 on Saturday 19th March 2016.