Covid-19 Events Update 13th May
13 May 2020
Following our previous announcement postponing all scheduled course racing and slalom events in April and May regrettably we now add all scheduled events in June.
If you have already pre entered any of these events you may either
- Wait to see if the event is re-scheduled
- Transfer your entry to another event
- Contact Admin for a refund email@example.com
The UKWA will post an update on upcoming events scheduled for July no later than Mid June however for the time being to simplify administration we will not be accepting pre entries for events during July until things become clearer.
- Inland 1 Datchet 4/5 April Postponed
- Slalom 1 Lee On The Solent 18/19 April Postponed
- Cup 1 Weymouth 25/26 April Postponed
- Slalom 2 Christchurch 16/17 May Postponed
- Cup 2 Stokes Bay 30/31 May Postponed
- Slalom 3 Felixstowe 13/14 June Postponed
- Cup 3 Christchurch 20/21 June Postponed
Following the latest government update it is now clear that you may return to the water as an individual sailor. Whilst this is great news for windsurfing please take care and follow all advice offered by The RNLI and The Coastguard. Remember this only applies in England and take care to check if you are traveling that safe parking is available, not all public car parks are open. Please be respectful to members of the public who may not understand the latest update, and most of all stay safe and have fun, you deserve it.
I know you will share our concerns for members and the wider public. May we take this opportunity to wish everyone involved with The UKWA, our very best wishes for these unprecedented time