Covid-19 Events Update 19 March
19 March 2020
I am sure that it will come as no surprise to members, that in following the most recent Government and RYA guidelines in respect of Covid-19 the UKWA committee will be postponing all scheduled events throughout April 2020. In addition Christchurch Council has withdrawn the licence giving permission to hold our slalom event in May so this is also added to the provisional list below.
- Wait to see if the event is re-scheduled
- Transfer your entry to another event
- Contact Admin for a refund firstname.lastname@example.org
The UKWA will post an update on upcoming events scheduled for May no later than Mid April however for the time being to simplify administration we will not be accepting pre entries for events during May until things become clearer.
I know you will share our concerns for members and the wider public. May we take this opportunity to wish everyone involved with The UKWA, our very best wishes for these unprecedented time