Covid-19 Events Update April 8th

8 April 2020

Following our previous announcement postponing all scheduled course racing and slalom events in April, regrettably we now add all scheduled events in May.

Once the position becomes clearer we will explore the possibility of rescheduling postponed events should this be achievable.

If you have already pre entered any of these events you may either

  1. Wait to see if the event is re-scheduled
  2. Transfer your entry to another event
  3. Contact Admin for a refund

The UKWA will post any updates as we receive further information from Government, our event hosts and partners.

The UKWA will post an update on upcoming events scheduled for June no later than Mid May however for the time being to simplify administration we will not be accepting pre entries for events during June until things become clearer.

I know you will share our concerns for members and the wider public. May we take this opportunity to wish everyone involved with The UKWA, our very best wishes for these unprecedented time 

Stay Home - Stay Safe