UKWA AGM 2012
2 May 2012
Notice of UKWA AGM Meeting 2012
The 2012 AGM OF THE UK Windsurfing Association will be held at Herne Bay Sailing Club Beacon Hill, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6BA on Sunday 3 June 2012 at 7.30pm. (During STENA LINE CUP 2 Championship event).
Followed by a One Hour Open Sailors Meeting, your chance to let the committee know your thoughts. The meeting will be limited to one hour and there will be no fixed agenda. The floor is yours!
AGM 2012 Agenda
1. Approval of the minutes of the last meeting Agm minutes 2011 (please print out your own copy to bring to the meeting).
2. Matters arising (not covered in the agenda items).
3. Chairman's Report including report on Wave, Slalom, Racing, Freestyle, Speed, UKWA/RYA.
4. Treasurer's Report and To receive the Financial Statements and Accounts for the year to 31 December 2011.
UKWA 2011 Statutory Accounts. Please please print your own copy to bring to the AGM. The detailed management accounts for 2011 are available to members, please email the office email@example.com quoting your membership number if you would like a printed copy.
5. Olympic Legacy.
6. Election of officers.
7. Any other relevant business.