UKWA AGM 2013
11 May 2013
The UK Windsurfing Association AGM 2013 will be held at Herne Bay Sailing Club, Beacon Hill, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6BA on Sunday 26th May, 2013 at 8.00pm. (During Cup 2)
Followed by a One Hour Open Sailors Meeting, your chance to let the committee know your thoughts. The meeting will be limited to one hour and there will be no fixed agenda. The floor is yours!
AGM 2013 Agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the last meeting AGM Minutes 2012 (please print out your own copy to bring to the meeting).
- Matters arising (not covered in the agenda items)
- Chairman's Report including report on Wave, slalom, racing, freestyle, speed, UKWA/RYA
- Treasurer's Report and To receive the Financial Statements and Accounts for the year to 31 December 2012. Please please print your own copy to bring to the AGM. The detailed management accounts for 2012 are available to members, please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your membership number if you would like a printed copy.
- To consider the proposal for future management of the Association and, by approving the proposal, authorise the directors to make the changes to the Articles required to enact it.
- Election of officers
- Any other relevant business